[TowerTalk] multi band antenna

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] multi band antenna
From: KB2HUK@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:08:08 EDT
Hi All !  I have come the part of my tower project where I purchace my HF
antenna I am looking for a light beam on a mast between 20 and 30 feet.  The
antenna will be installed at around 65 feet.  I am considering the tenadyne
t-11
or 12  log periodic , I like being able to listen to other traffic and
broadcasts with the beam .  can anyone suggest a better antenna ?  I checked
into
optibeam but they are too heavey and the price is double that of the Tenadyne.
Thanks for your help .   John  kb2huk