Topband: 80 m. antenna mast to use on 160 m. also

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: 80 m. antenna mast to use on 160 m. also
From: salfar@tin.it
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 17:52:57 +0200
Hi,

preparing setup for next cqww from Crete
(as J49Z), we're looking for some easy and
fast solution to use our 19,20 m. mast (63 ft.) that works
perfectly on 75 m. band, also on 160 m.,
may be inverted L or T loaded may work.
Any suggestion about cable lenght of the systems
of course we have to keep 75 meters working ok also.
Our Crete qth is on the beach and some radials
will be "swimming" into Mediterranian sea.
Any help is appreciate but consider us "real beginners"
Thanks, 73s
Salv, IK8UND
Lou, IK8HCG
on behalf of j49z