[TowerTalk] Sidemount for Rohn 45 for sale

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Sidemount for Rohn 45 for sale
From: "Barry " <w2up@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 21:13:19 -0000
I recently took a sidemount off the tower (Rohn 45), and don't have a
need for it any more.  There was a little superficial rust on it,
which I cleaned up and sprayed the whole thing with cold galvanizing.
It is 4 ft long and is medium duty.  Should be fine for a VHF antenna
or a small tribander. I don't think I'd put a 204BA on it, but I'm
conservative :.)  There's a loop under the mast, perfect for hanging
an inverted vee or sloper too.

Here are a few pics:
http://w2up.home.mindspring.com/sidemount-1.jpg
http://w2up.home.mindspring.com/sidemount-2.jpg

Asking $95 + shipping.  Pickup is preferred (Located in Bucks Co.,
PA, 4 miles from I-95 where it crosses the Delaware at the PA/NJ
line. Also close to Rt. 1 and the PA Tpk).  It weighs about 25 lbs,
so shipping will probably be in the $25-30 range, if necessary.

Barry, W2UP--