[TowerTalk] Tower survey

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower survey
From: "Jim Idelson" <k1ir@designet.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:40:56 -0400
With the news that Rohn is in trouble comes the possibility that those of us
who have been using Rohn towers exclusively might have to try something new in
the future. But what would that be?

My reason for writing this message is to invite those of you with expertise in
non-Rohn tower lines to write up informative summaries of what you know and
what's good and bad about these alternatives. This information would be a good
resource for all of us regardless of the final outcome of the Rohn situation. I
am particularly interested in guyed tower alternatives to 25G and 45G.

73,

Jim K1IR
A guy who knows nothing but Rohn.