Re: [TowerTalk] Which tower?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Which tower?
From: Dan Simmonds <info@anwireless.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 20:40:59 -0400
Gents,

Jay Terleski has taken the time to make a very truthful and informative post this afternoon, despite his busy non-stop schedule with Array Solutions. I have had the pleasure of working with Jay on various occasions this summer while in Texas.

I too am quite busy, and have little time to spend at the computer, however I do enjoy correspondence with customers. I have just subscribed to this reflector to reinforce what Jay has said regarding the recent discussion about towers.

Facts are facts, and opinions are opinions. I prefer learning and knowing the facts about something, and I have personally gone to great length and expense to do so in the documentation that Jay has provided the online hyperlink to in his earlier post. As a small business owner, part of my job is to provide the facts to those who select to do business with my company. I hope that those who are interested will take the time to read the information that has been presented.

Kind regards,

Dan R. Simmonds
President
AN Wireless Tower Co.