[TowerTalk] Tower Climbers Needed North/ Central New Jersey

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Climbers Needed North/ Central New Jersey
From: JHCCRadio@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 16:24:48 EDT
Tower Climbers Needed North/ Central New Jersey

I am looking to hire to climbers, for one job, (maybe more in the future) who
can handle a 180 Foot Rohn Freestanding tower in North, New Jersey sometime
in October/ November  (ASAP).

I am the president of an association for Police Explorers in NJ and we are
installing 2 UHF Repeaters on a police tower in Essex County, NJ.  I have
permission from the township and the police department for the use of the tower.

I currently in the following situtation,  I had two climbers who were
experienced and did one mount and never finished (due to bad weather).  Then
one fell
ill and could not finish the job and the other has become a cop and is in the
academy until January.  So I need two people asap.  I would like to have this
finished before the end of the fall. Payment will be made upon completion of
the job.

I have the following equipment,  for the job,  2 UHF 10 dB Superstation
Master Antenna's,  400 Feet 1 1/4 Hardline, 2 -- 6 Foot side mount antenna
brackets(one already in place), All of the hardware for the cable and all the
connectors.  I just need a quote and someone who will do the job..    Please
Email me
direct...  Thanks in advance....

Joe Hannay