[TowerTalk] 2-band dipoles

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 2-band dipoles
From: "Dave N0RQ" <n0rq-1@dfwair.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:21:02 -0500
This is only indirectly related to towers, so apologies in advance.

I plan to hang full-length dipoles for 160, 80, 60, and 40 meters.
I would like to hang 2 bands together on one coax/balun, and the
other 2 bands together.  They will be standard dipoles at
about 40 - 50 feet.  One or two of them will be slight inverted
Vs, hung from tower at about 50' mark.

Which bands should (or shouldn't) go together?  Should I put
160 & 60 together on one, and 80/40 on the other?  Or maybe
160/40, and 80/60?  Or...?

Thanks,
Dave N0RQ