[TowerTalk] US Towers TX-472MDPL Remote Control

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Towers TX-472MDPL Remote Control
From: WD0M <wd0m@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 14:11:42 -0700
Would anyone using the US Towers TX-472 with the motorized system let me know if there is an alternative to purchasing the remote control kit from US Towers to raise/lower the tower from the shack? Being basically lazy, I'd like to be able to raise and lower the tower from inside the house. The HOA wants me to lower the tower when I'm not using it. Rather than trudge through the snow in the winter time, I'd rather push a button.

73,
Joe
WD0M