[TowerTalk] RE: mind control antennas ...

Subject: [TowerTalk] RE: mind control antennas ...
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 22:45:21 +0100
>I heard HAARP was used by the FEDS for mind control according to a
>documentary I unfortunately seen on The Learning Channel (Not one of
>their shining moments).
>73, Bill N2VZ

:-)  Tell me more about it

While presenting the spiderbeam antenna this year on the HAMRADIO
hamfair in Friedrichshafen I had 2 very interested customers asking
about possible discounts for ordering large quantities...
They acted quite mysterious and wouldnt want to explain more, what they
needed the antennas for etc. Then, in a moment when we were alone at
the both they finally revealed that "they were in the mind control business"...
(true story)

Unfortunately I never received those orders... ;-)

73 Con DF4SA

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.