Re: [TowerTalk] New Hazer problems - questions

To: Ed Laughery <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] New Hazer problems - questions
From: Greg Gobleman <>
Date: 02 Nov 2003 10:49:35 -0600
Hi Ed,

The instructions suck to a degree.  I found that you have to assemble
loosely.  Look ahead.  Many pieces only fit a certain way or go together
in a certain order or you cannot get a screw in place several step

Yes braces are aluminum on the H4.  Main uprights are steel.  Rotor
plates are a hard aluminum which need flat washers to protect them from
the lock washers or your rotor bolts will loosen over time.

How that catch goes is unclear in the manual.  Look online for several
photos, that helped me.

I suggest you do a search for my previous comments on the Hazer.  I have
posted a couple of long experiences with mine.

Yes, I would use another.  But you need to be real careful with them.

Greg K9ZM

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.