[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain quality since MFJ took control?

Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain quality since MFJ took control?
From: "Keith Mortensen" <>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 18:46:31 -0500
I am seriously considering purchasing a TH-11.  I have had a number of Hy-gain
products in the past, and have always their quality.  Can anyone share with me
any experiences with Hy-Gain antennas since MFJ took over?  I'm VERY gun shy to
spend $1150 on an MFJ product.  My experiences over the years with MFJ products
is VERY negative.

Best regards,

Keith Mortensen

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.