Re: [TowerTalk] hygain 205ca swr question

To: <>, "Tower Talk" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] hygain 205ca swr question
From: "Paul Playford" <>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 16:15:23 -0000
You gotta put it vertical with the reflector off the ground to simulate an
airborne environment.  I did it with my 4 element 20m monobander on a 41
foot boom.

I inserted a 4 foot boom extension in the rear, rope guys in the plane of
the elements and a block and tackle to raise it to near vertical with a tag
line to keep it from going over on me.  Stood on a step ladder to make my
final tweaks.

de Paul, W8AEF