[TowerTalk] Re: Hy-Gain quality since MFJ took control?

To: Towertalk <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Hy-Gain quality since MFJ took control?
From: Ron Tivey <>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 17:33:15 +0000
I recently put a TH-11 on my tower as a replacement for a Sommer XP-807. The antenna is mounted at 90' and the SWR on all bands were less than 1.5:1. I built it as the directions indicated and it performed as expected. It's the best antenna my wife has bought for me yet...... I also have a 10/15/20M Mono band antennas from Hy-Gain and they were also well manufactured.

Ron, N4GFO