[TowerTalk] Re: Hy-Gain quality since MFJ took control?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Hy-Gain quality since MFJ took control?
From: "William G. McDowell" <>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 13:31:11 -0500
My TH-11 was built by Hy-Gain and has performed very well at 105'.

About 3 years ago I helped Alan, K4PB build and install an MFJ-built TH-11 and
found the quality of construction to be virtually identical.  He has had
excellent service as well.

I do not have personal experience with other MFJ built Hy-Gain products but
would think they are as good as they ever were.

Bill, K4CIA

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.