[TowerTalk] Re: linear loading

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: linear loading
From: corneliuspaul@gmx.net
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 18:01:05 +0100
N6RK wrote

K3BU wrote:

>Amen and Ditto!
> [...]
>ON4UN's Low Band DXing has it right.

I fully understand why TOP LOADING (where there is very little current)
accounts for much less ohmic losses

But ON4UN also recommends linear loading AT THE BASE of a vertical
to be BETTER (less ohmic loss) than a loading coil at the base...?

Isnt that to the contrary of what you 2 wrote?

73 Con DF4SA