[TowerTalk] aluminum protecting compound.

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] aluminum protecting compound.
From: "D D" <>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 18:03:52 -0800
I have a serious problem with a Cushcraft C8 antenna. There seems to be a dark
non-conductive oxide that formes between some of the aluminum sections, which
resultes in the antenna not working on some of the bands.
My question is , does anyone know of a protective conductive "grease"  that
will prevent this oxidation from forming ?
 And of course,  where can I get it ?
Dan Donnelly kc7vda

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.