[TowerTalk] Guy Wire Lengths?

Subject: [TowerTalk] Guy Wire Lengths?
From: "guy driver" <>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 18:40:25 +0000
On the same idea I'm planning to put two sets of four guys on the tower. One set half way up and the other set at the top. I think that using four guys as 90 degree inverted vees with a common feed would make some neat inverted vee's. There is ednogh room for the top set to be cut for 160. (yes lots of room) The half way up set cut for 40 one way and 80 the other way. But the extra lengths for the 80 past the insulator are in the area of 70 feet. How should this be cut up or am I just thinking of a idea that is not workable???

Guy    WR7K

Great deals on high-speed Internet access as low as $26.95. (Prices may vary by service area.)