[TowerTalk] M2 Orion 2800 Interference

To: "TowerTalk" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] M2 Orion 2800 Interference
From: "Roger Huntley" <>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 16:35:08 -0800
I have a new Orion 2800 rotator by M2 Antenna Systems that turns a C31XR
with a 402CD above that.  I hear a VERY loud noise on the radio when the
rotator first starts and stops turning.   Does not seem to matter which
antenna I am on however 40 mtrs on the radio is louder than the other bands.
Has anyone else heard of this problem and any ideas for a solution?
Controller is approximately 4 feet from the radio.
Roger Huntley, W7VV

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.