[TowerTalk] Ground through wall

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ground through wall
From: "Gene Bigham" <>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 12:39:34 -0600
I went the Radio Works route of station ground, and have a heavy cable to the
wall behind my tuner with a large copper lug on it to a stainless bolt running
through the plate to the outside, where in similar fashion there is another lug
on a heavy cable to a ground rod located just outside.  My question is, I would
like to replace the stainless bolt/washer/lock washer arrangement with
something brass or copper but cannot find at Home Depot or hardware here.  Is
there such a thing, this is a quarter inch or so sized bolt that is 5 1/2
inches to 6 inches long.

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.