[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [TowerTalk] Ground through wall

To: "Gene Bigham" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ground through wall
From: "AA6DX" <>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 11:31:53 -0800
List-post: <>
Here's brass all-thread ... 73, Mark  AA6DX
Have you tried the plumbing department at your ACE is the Place place?

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Gene Bigham" <>
To: <>
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 10:39 AM
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ground through wall

I went the Radio Works route of station ground, and have a heavy cable to
the wall behind my tuner with a large copper lug on it to a stainless bolt
running through the plate to the outside, where in similar fashion there is
another lug on a heavy cable to a ground rod located just outside.  My
question is, I would like to replace the stainless bolt/washer/lock washer
arrangement with something brass or copper but cannot find at Home Depot or
hardware here.  Is there such a thing, this is a quarter inch or so sized
bolt that is 5 1/2 inches to 6 inches long.


See:  for "Self Supporting Towers", "Wireless Weather 
Stations", and lot's more.  Call Toll Free, 1-800-333-9041 with any questions 
and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.

TowerTalk mailing list

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>