RE: [TowerTalk] intermod filter for 2M

To: "'VE6JY Don Moman'" <ve6jy@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>,<TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] intermod filter for 2M
From: "Steve Gehring" <stevekz9g@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 19:39:00 -0800
Mega dittos on the DCI filter.
My DCI-146-4H is a true, cavity type, band pass filter with GREAT rejection
above and below the two meter band.  I have the full band model and just
love it.  Besides the great out-of-band rejection, I've measured the
insertion loss with a spectrum analyzer in an HP 8920A and it averaged
around 0.5 dB.  They've solved ALL my intermod problems in Anchorage,
Milwaukee, and also in the Seattle area.  Presently, my DCI-146-4H is under
my passenger seat, where it continues to take a beating.

Quality unit, quality built.

Cheers,

Steven J. Gehring, KZ9G/7
Bothell, WA