[TowerTalk] Stuck tower

Subject: [TowerTalk] Stuck tower
From: David Greer <>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 18:24:30 -0800 (PST)
Thanks for all the constructive comments regarding the stuck crank up tower
(this excludes one gentleman who keeps making sarcastic comments.) I will not
climb the tower. I value all limbs and appendages too much to try that. I will
rent a bucket truck soon and see what I can see.
73, Dave, N4KZ

David Greer

Do you Yahoo!?

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.