Re: [TowerTalk] antenna spacing

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] antenna spacing
From: Colburn <>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 22:49:09 -0500
N7AU wrote:
Can someone tell me if eight feet of spacing will work without to much
interaction between a 40m 2 el beam and a Mosley 7el beam at about 70
ft. If we rise the rotor we might be able to get about 11 ft. Its a
chrome molly mast with about 9 ft inside the tower so I would think it
will support the two beams.

Thank You

You planning to have them at right angles to one another?

The experts here will square me away if I am wrong but parallel with one another at that spacing sounds like trouble to me.

73, doc kd4e