Re: [TowerTalk] C4S

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] C4S
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:29:27 EST
In a message dated 11/20/03 5:52:37 AM Pacific Standard Time, writes:

> Does anyone have any real-world thoughts to share on the performance of the
>  C4S at 50'? Particularly in regards to 40m?

    Hmm, that's the height we used for our tribander comparison report so it
would give you some insight. The C3 was one of the antennas we tested - it
played very well. (The report is available at  <A

    We didn't test any 40M antennas but it's well worth having the rotating
dipole configuration of the C4.

Steve     K7LXC
Champion Radio Products

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.