[TowerTalk] Multiple tower/stack question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Multiple tower/stack question
From: RLVZ@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 22:13:14 EST
Hi Towertalkians,

I sure do appreciate you guys as you provide a wealth of helpful tower and
antenna information.

I'd appreciate your thoughts on how to place multiple towers at a Florida QTH
for best HF performance, least pattern distortion, etc.

Such as, if I build 3 towers with monoband stacks on each tower: a tower with
10m stack, another with 15m stack, another with 20m stack.

In Florida we seldom beam due South.  Therefore, would the best arrangement
be to place the towers in a direct line from South to North and place the
lowest freq. 20m antennas on the Southern most tower, 15m antennas in the
middle,
and the highest freq. 10m antennas on the Northern most tower?  When antennas
were beamed North (worst-case) the lower freq. antennas would "see thru" the
higher freq. antennas?

Or would there be a better tower placement setup?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Best 73's, Dick- K9OM