Re: [TowerTalk] Advise on a 160 Meter Antenna for an South-centralAlask

To: "Steve Gehring" <stevekz9g@verizon.net>,<TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Advise on a 160 Meter Antenna for an South-centralAlaskan Acre Lot...
From: "James C. Hall, M.D." <nwtcc@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 10:19:38 -0600
Hi Steve:

I would consider an inverted-L at a corner adjacent to the empty lot - or
wherever is convenient. It seems to be the "go to" antenna when starting
out. Also, if you take CQ magazine, there is a nice article on a 160M
antenna for lots your size. Oh, and hurry up and get there - I only need
Alaska for 160 WAS !!!  ;) I've been listening in on the ARRL 160 CW
contest, and haven't heard one Alaska station.

73, Jamie
WB4YDL