[TowerTalk] Experience with TMM-433SS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Experience with TMM-433SS
From: "Ed Cummins" <edcummins@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:29:37 -0500
I live in a community with antenna restrictions; (they do permit small
antennas on the roof provided they are lower than 10 feet from the
highest part of the roof) however I am going to try to obtain permission
for a small tower.  I "need" to put up some short of center support for
a 160/80/40 dipole so the options are:  Radio Shack 36 foot mast or get
a small tower such as the TMM-433SS.  Granted there is a big difference
in price but there is a big difference in capabilities.  My thoughts are
that I will have to get permission for either one thus I might try to go
with the tower.  My question what has been anyone's experience with this
tower?  Does it pass the community associations muster?  Any comments or
pictures that I could use to submit to the community would be
appreciated.

Thanks

Ed W3ETC