Re: [TowerTalk] New power line phenomena problem

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] New power line phenomena problem
From: Tom Horton <k5iid@ntelos.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 20:17:43 +0000
Hey all you guys out there with big amps...,
just run their power cable out to the proximity
of the fence and and save on your electric bill.

73, Tom K5IID

At 20:14 01/23/04, Robert Shohet wrote:
Wow!  If "power can drop off the lines" does that mean that we can be
electrocuted if
we are standing underneath and it falls on us?

:-)

Bob KQ2M