[TowerTalk] KLM 2M-16LBX 2 meter yagi ?'s

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] KLM 2M-16LBX 2 meter yagi ?'s
From: KI9A@aol.com
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 12:20:28 EST
I just purchased a used 2M-16LBX by KLM, & do not have all of the
documentation. I does include the dimentions for the elements, but that is all.

This thing has dual driven elements, with a phasing strap between them.

Problem is, I have a high SWR thoughout the the band, I have new 50 ohm coax,
& yes, the connectors are good.  Does this thing need a 4:1 balun? I have
heard that it does...anyone know for sure?

Thanks,
Chuck KI9A