[TowerTalk] climbing is risky business

Subject: [TowerTalk] climbing is risky business
From: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 05:10:46 +0000
I know for sure I'm in category 1, and I'm glad I know that. Much better than being in category 1 and thinking and acting like I'm in no. 3. Thank God for wire antennas on poles and verticals.

A friend of mine at CBS sent me a photo of two guys up on a tv tower on top of a skyscraper. The photo was taken looking down at them so you can see them working's either a master FM antenna or a tv--not sure which, and the streets and other buildings below. Just looking at that photo scared me. I don't know what they pay those guys but whatever it is, it's not enough. I wish I had a way to send it to you all.

Rob Atkinson

Let the new MSN Premium Internet Software make the most of your high-speed experience.