[TowerTalk] Hy-gain Hy tower

Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-gain Hy tower
From: Ed <>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 09:11:25 -0500
I have several questions for anyone using the Hy Tower.

I'm am renovating an older Hy Tower. It's in the air but not yet completed. I do have the 40 meter trap (MK-160 kit) which will allow 160m use.

Is anyone using this antenna with elevated radials?
Has anyone used an added inductor to the wire radiator to lower the 80m resonance point to the CW portion of the band?
Successfully used the antenna on WARC bands?
Comments on 160m operation?

Thanks, Ed W4EP