RE: [TowerTalk] climbing is risky business

Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] climbing is risky business
From: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 14:58:10 +0000
Yep Mike, that's the one!  Thanks for sending out the URL so everyone can
look at it and get a tight sphincter, hi.

From: "Mike Gilmer - N2MG" <> To: CC: Subject: [TowerTalk] climbing is risky business Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 05:59:10 -0800 (PST)

You can find that photo in several places on the
web... I'll bet this is it:

Actually, there needs to be three guys up there - one
to take the photo. You can see his foot if you look
for it!

Mike N2MG

K5UJ wrote: > A friend of mine at CBS sent me a photo of two guys > up on a tv tower on top of a skyscraper. <snip> > I wish I had a way to send it to you all.