Re: [TowerTalk] coiled antennas

To: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] coiled antennas
From: "Jim Miller" <JimMiller@STL-Online.Net>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 13:46:11 -0600
      PORTABLE SLINKY DIPOLE HF,SWL, HAM ANTENNA  Item number: 3074542913

on ebay right now.  Also someone in saint Louis makes them but doesn't call
them slinky antennas cant remember what he calls it but sells them on ebay
from time to time.  The one above is not one of his.  seems like his price
was more like 45 dollars or so.  this one is at 27 now and I would be
surprised if he isn't making them so the supply would be "unlimited".

73, de Jim KG0KP