[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex LM-470D manual on line

Subject: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex LM-470D manual on line
From: tongaloa <>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 18:47:20 -0500
I was so mad that I couldn't find one of these when I had the tower,
that when one showed up, I bought it. $20.

I scanned it in and here it is!
the manual is in two formats.
pdf. which requires an adobe acrobat reader
and dejavu which is a GREAT format as it's just as sharp as the pdf but much smaller!!!
do a google search with date for latest dejavu info

Point, you only need one, NOT both files.

Do not send me any money.

However, if you have any tower or antenna manuals you wish to share
let me know.