Re: [TowerTalk] Beam height suggestions wanted

To: "Tom and Linda Hellem" <>,"Towertalk Submit" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Beam height suggestions wanted
From: "Paul Playford" <>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 17:35:00 -0000
I have 4 element W2PV design monobanders stacked on my 72 foot crankup.  And
I have a Force 12 C3 on a 37 foot tubular crankup.  During domestic contests
I find the C3 outperforms the monobanders from Arizona.

But for stuff further out than perhaps 2500 miles the monobanders are best.

de Paul, W8AEF