[TowerTalk] HELP morse code trainer for Windows

To: "Towertalk" <Towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HELP morse code trainer for Windows
From: "RCARIELLO" <RCARIELLO@si.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 14:31:02 -0000
Hello to all,
I am trying to find a Morse Code Training Program that will run correctly in
Windows 98 with a Pentium processor.
I want to be able to write text files and run them in a classroom setting
during my Morse Code/ Typing training programs.

I have used a copy of Morse Man Plus.
This program will not run correctly on my Windows 98 based Pentium processor
computers.

Using the Morse Man Plus program I write and save a text.
While running the text I find the spacing between the words are eliminated.
The entire text will be sent as one long string.

This problem also exists when booting the computers in MSDOS.

I am not shore if it has to do with the operating system or the system
processor.
The foot notes for Morse Man Plus states it was designed around the 386 chip
with a math coprocessor.
A Windows version with a higher system processor is being written.
I have never found this updated program.

Thanks for any and all help,
Rich AA2MF