[TowerTalk] HELP morse code trainer for Windows

To: "Towertalk" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HELP morse code trainer for Windows
From: "RCARIELLO" <>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 14:31:02 -0000
Hello to all,
I am trying to find a Morse Code Training Program that will run correctly in
Windows 98 with a Pentium processor.
I want to be able to write text files and run them in a classroom setting
during my Morse Code/ Typing training programs.

I have used a copy of Morse Man Plus.
This program will not run correctly on my Windows 98 based Pentium processor

Using the Morse Man Plus program I write and save a text.
While running the text I find the spacing between the words are eliminated.
The entire text will be sent as one long string.

This problem also exists when booting the computers in MSDOS.

I am not shore if it has to do with the operating system or the system
The foot notes for Morse Man Plus states it was designed around the 386 chip
with a math coprocessor.
A Windows version with a higher system processor is being written.
I have never found this updated program.

Thanks for any and all help,
Rich AA2MF

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.