[TowerTalk] rohn 25 torque arms

Subject: [TowerTalk] rohn 25 torque arms
From: WK6F <>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 12:05:52 -0800
I've seen a few postings arguing the good/bad points of torque arms. For a 25G, would the torque arms be an advantage, or would the regular guy brackets with six guys be better for torque control. I'm just getting back into this stuff after 30 years or so, and quite a bit has changed. Comments, please.

Ken WK6F