[TowerTalk] GemQuad Info

Subject: [TowerTalk] GemQuad Info
From: "Scott Waddell" <>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 23:43:54 -0500
I wonder if anyone out there has a assembly/parts list for the
GemQuad 3-band  Quad Antenna? I recently acquired the spider and
spreaders(new, os) but no paper work. Would gratefully reimburse
any copy, postage or other expenses for such-
Sign-up for your own personalized E-mail at

Search Smarter - get the new eXact Search Bar for free!

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.