Re: [TowerTalk] GemQuad Info

To: Scott Waddell <>,
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] GemQuad Info
From: Tom LeClerc W1TJL <>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 06:04:06 -0800 (PST)
--- Scott Waddell <> wrote:
> I wonder if anyone out there has a assembly/parts list for the
> GemQuad 3-band  Quad Antenna? I recently acquired the spider and
> spreaders(new, os) but no paper work.

I have the same problem.  Actually mine are not brand new but in good shape and
if there is either an electronic scan or a paper copy I'd greatly appreciate an

73, Tom W1TJL

Tom LeClerc, Amateur Radio Station W1TJL
  (past calls WB1CBY, /VE8, /VE1, /VO8)

            LeClerc Consulting
          PC/Network Consulting

Do you Yahoo!?