[TowerTalk] 23 Cm ant. question

Subject: [TowerTalk] 23 Cm ant. question
From: Stephen Bell <>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 10:15:20 -0700
My M Squared 23 Cm. beam (23CM35) has lost one of its elements: the first director.
Does anyone on this list have the length dimension for this element? I can easily make a new one if I know its length.
I have also left an inquiry at MSquared for their business hours-reply, but I would like to get this antenna up and running this weekend if possible (Feb 7 2004).

Steve  KJ7OG