Re: [TowerTalk] Ronson Torch

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ronson Torch
From: Roger D Johnson <>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 14:29:36 -0500
ABowenN4OO wrote:

Based on experience with the larger and older Bernzomatic model, I wonder how long that small tip will last. I guess we will find out before long.

Sopchoppy, FL

I did a search on butane torches and there are literally dozens of them. I'm wondering if anyone has any actual experiences with such a torch and whether they would recommend the torch they used, it's strong and weak points, etc.

73, Roger

Remember the USS Liberty (AGTR-5)