Re: [TowerTalk] HF/VHF coverage

To: <WarrenWolff@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HF/VHF coverage
From: "Paul Playford" <w8aef@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 03:26:43 -0000
There is a program called Radio Mobile.  This is radio propagation and
virtual mapping freeware that will answer your questions for you.

It is designed to show expected VHF repeater coverage but I believe it will
work on 6 meters and 440 also.  You can get a coverage map from it and you
can also get point to point signal levels.

You obtain the program, download topographic data from a USGS website (a
link appears on VE2DBE's web site), and have fun.

It can be downloaded from http://www.qsl.net/ve2dbe

And welcome to Arizona, where the heat is dry.

de Paul, W8AEF

ZF2TA  ZF2JI FO8DX  FO0PLA  8Q7AA  XZ0A