[TowerTalk] 4-Square Radials (Buried or Elevated)

Subject: [TowerTalk] 4-Square Radials (Buried or Elevated)
From: Gord Kosmenko <>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:10:24 -0700

I am polling for actual experience. Folks who have had both buried and raised 4-square radials. There seems to be an axiom that four (4) raised radials equals 120 buried ones.

Is this true in your experience ?

My question is solely based on the merit of performance
other factors like easy of install etc not withstanding.

73, Gord VE6SV