Re: [TowerTalk] Stacking Problem

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stacking Problem
From: "Stan Stockton" <>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 20:22:14 -0600
Thanks to everyone for their input.  I am going ahead with a change of
coaxes and winding RF chokes at the feed point of each antenna.  The coaxes
will be an electrical wavelength.  Will leave the RCS-4 up there.  While
this may or may not improve matters, it will give me some peace of mind
while waiting for warmer weather to make that tower 40 foot taller...

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.