[TowerTalk] New Tower Up

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] New Tower Up
From: Cameron Crum <ccrum@dot11net.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 20:34:27 -0600
While I'm not a HAM, I enjoy reading the articles on the list and the advice on everything is valuable. I am and RF Engineer and have have designed many cellular and PCS networks throughout the world and have designed, tested, and now manufacture antennas for the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz unlicenced bands. I also started my own WISP in the last year primarily serving the multi-family industry but am now in the private residence market as well in north central TX. Anyway, I needed to expand my network and bought a 150 ft Rohn 45. Rick Bowden and his crew finally made it out today after several weekends of rain delays (not Ricks fault I assure you). Anyway, they did a very professional job and got my tower up in just about 8 hours. I just wanted to give a big thanks to Rick and crew and let anyone know that if you need someone to put up your tower in this part of the world, Rick is your man. Oh, and Rick, if you ever need a sub for one of your team members give me a call. I enjoyed helping and would love to get more experience in stacking towers.

Cameron Crum