RE: [TowerTalk] 40M Steppir?

To: "Joe Subich, K4IK" <>,'Bernard' <>,
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] 40M Steppir?
From: ragnar otterstad <>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 08:56:19 +0100 (CET)
 --- "Joe Subich, K4IK" <> skrev: >
"   There is no commercial 40 meter product
> other than
> the BigIR.  They did one pair of elements for a
> defense
> contractor some time ago but nothing ever came of
> that project.
> We talked a good bit about the current product ...
> some of the
> pros and cons of their choice of boom length, etc.
> Mike was busy most of the time ... looks like
> they're selling
> the current products as quickly as they can build
> them.

If they decide to go for a version covering 40 meters
I trust that would include 30 meters too, which would
be a killer with the declining sunspotnumbers !

30 m is a fantastic band, greatly underutilized for
some reason.  I guess the lack of a variety of
commercial antennas is one reason.

Rag p.t.  JW5HE

Få den nye Yahoo! Messenger på
Nye ikoner og bakgrunner, webkamera med superkvalitet og dobbelt så morsom

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.