[TowerTalk] One Man Tower

Subject: [TowerTalk] One Man Tower
From: ragnar otterstad <>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:59:30 +0100 (CET)
 When I finally got a tower after some 40 years of ham
radio it was a " one man tower" made by Strumech in

20 meters  HD version ,selfsupporting  with elecrical
winches for crankdown amd fold over. Using 12 VDC
marine winches.

It makes life easy and we dont get any younger. At
least some of doesnt !

Rag  LA5HE

p.t.  JW5HE

Få den nye Yahoo! Messenger på
Nye ikoner og bakgrunner, webkamera med superkvalitet og dobbelt så morsom

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.