[TowerTalk] one man towers

To: "Towertalk" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] one man towers
From: "Jim Jarvis" <>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 14:45:10 -0000
When this topic first came up, a month or so ago,
I msg'd the VK folks, who pointed me to their California
agent.  In turn, the CA guys indicated they had inventory,
and offered sale prices.  It didn't appear to me that there
was a licensing issue.

Pricing is still high, with respect to triangular section
towers, in my opinion.

Jim Jarvis, n2ea

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.