RE: [TowerTalk] Surplus military gear for sale

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Surplus military gear for sale
From: "David Cook" <davec@netdave.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 20:57:56 -0800
Amazing! Now I recall some of the discussions on Mike Landa now that many of
you have reminded me of him. What a sleaze-ball! I found the article about
this on CNN.com. I will forward the info on this character to them. And no
doubt eBay will shut this auction down as well. Pretty amazing how brazen
some of these scammers can be. And I was just about to write my 9 M$ check
to the guy too...

73, Dave, WA0TTN